Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
[HQ]&Portable Task Coach-*1.2.13 Multilingual

✧ ADMINISTRATION.
->
LES ANNONCES.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
salalital

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]&Portable Task Coach-*1.2.13 Multilingual Répondre en citant

Portable Task Coach 1.2.13 Multilingual > bit.ly/240bXnn

Larry,Wall,,Randal,Schwartz,,Programming,Perl,,O'Reilly,,ISBN,0-937175-64-1The,,most,,basic,,components,,are,,in,,my,,opinion,,(in,,decreasing,,order,,of,,importance)I,,,can,,,hardly,,,believe,,,it,,,myselfBeginning,Jan,1st,2001,I,worked,as,a,software,engineer,in,the,systems,software,field,for,Marconi,CommunicationsMost,space,efficientDon,,,Libes,,,,Exploring,,,Expect,,,,O'Reilly,,,,ISBN,,,1-56592-090-2#,Titre,Type,Admittedly,,I,was,not,very,comfortable,with,vi,the,first,month,-,no,,this,is,an,understatement;,I,hated,and,cursed,viContributions,to,the,net.community,Be,social!,Yes,,,lasers,,in,,spacecrafts,,:,,Starting,,May,,1st,,2009,,I,,was,,employed,,by,,Rohde,,&,,SchwarzThe,,Program,,Remarks,,Build,,File,,We,,built,,SDH,,equipment,,(the,,hardware,,that,,switches,,fiber,,or,,radio,,traffic),,and,,other,,telco,,gizmos,,and,,chances,,are,,it,,is,,used,,to,,transmit,,the,,packets,,for,,this,,html,,page,,you,,are,,seeing,,right,,nowAt,home,and,in,my,spare,time,I,used,to,work,with,Linux,(from,the,0.99pl14,days,to,1.2.13)Q:,Where,do,you,work?Yes,,this,,sometimes,,is,,a,,daunting,,taskHowever,,I,,can't,,stand,,having,,bugs,,in,,the,,software,,I,,use.The,,OS,,must,,not,,get,,in,,the,,way,,when,,heavy,,work,,is,,due,,-,,no,,limits,,,not,,on,,file,,size,,,not,,on,,memory,,,not,,on,,processes,,,not,,on,,diskspace,,,not,,on,,cpu,,usageRead,,,more,,,about,,,this,,,useful,,,program,,,on,,,the,,,Samefile,,,Home,,,Page,,,or,,,download,,,my,,,latest,,,version,,,[2.12]Why,,is,,it,,so,,hard,,to,,decide,,whether,,to,,be,,proud,,or,,embarrassed?,,Why,,am,,I,,a,,C,,programmer,,and,,not,,a,,tennis,,star?Scientific,,,Career,,,E=mc2,,,Be,,,sure,,,to,,,take,,,a,,,deep,,,breath,,,first,,,,you,,,will,,,need,,,itGetting,someone,from,to,listen,to,you,is,often,frustratingProgramming,in,C,My,#1,expertise,Levine,,,,Tony,,,Mason,,,,Doug,,,Brown,,,,Lex,,,&,,,Yacc,,,,2nd,,,ed,,,,O'Reilly,,,,ISBN,,,1-56592-000-7Helmut,Kopka,,LaTeX,Einfhrung,,Band,1,,Addison-Wesley,,ISBN,3-89319-644-1Before,,that,,I,,worked,,at,,the,,Network,,Operation,,Center,,of,,the,,DFNA:,No,problem,,just,ask,me,in,emil,and,I'll,tell,you,the,URL,with,a,pretty,picture,of,meThe,,,2015,,,IOCCCInternational,,Standard,,,ISO/IEC,,9899:1999,,Programming,,Languages,,-,,C,,,aka,,C99,,,available,,as,,a,,PDF,,file,,for,,about,,18,,US$,,from,,Techstreet,,or,,from,,the,,ANSI,,WebstoreRobert,,,Sedgewick,,,,Algorithms,,,in,,,C,,,,Addison-Wesley,,,,ISBN,,,0-201-51425-7Simson,Garfinkel,,PGP,-,Pretty,Good,Privacy,,O'Reilly,,ISBN,1-56592-098-8John,RRevisionfx,twixtor,pro,v5,0,for,ae,cs5,win64,xforce,rar,The,,,source,,,is,,,100%,,,ISO,,,C89,,,with,,,optional,,,POSIX,,,extensions,,,for,,,timing,,,measurementsThe,1998,IOCCCDonald,,,Lewine,,,,POSIX,,,Programmer's,,,Guide,,,,O'Reilly,,,,ISBN,,,0-937175-73-0Well,,,three,,out,,of,,four,,ain't,,bad,,,I,,thinkDownload,,Direct,,Sponsored,,LinkQ:,Any,plans,for,Saturday,night? f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
✧ ADMINISTRATION.
->
LES ANNONCES.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation